Mountain Wall Mural

$20

Hi guys! We currently live in a new build and every wall is magnolia! I decided my sons room needed to be a little bit more exciting without adding and expensive wallpaper that he would soon grow bored of and have to re-do in a year or 2. His room is adventurer themed and has black, grey and mustard as it’s core colours (as well as the magnolia of course!) So I came up with the idea to paint a mountain wall mural on one wall to create some texture and a bit of interest in his little room.
I started by making the design with masking tape. You can use any kind of masking tape or frog tape.
Then I chose my paint. The peak of the mountain is dulux white mist. I just got a tester sized pot. I just used a paint brush but you could also use a roller or a paint pad
The bottom of the mountain is Dulux polished pebble. I had this leftover from when we painted the livingroom. Again, I just used a paint brush.
You then need to let the paint dry for an hour or 2. Then gently and slowly peel back the masking tape. This part is so satisfying!!
And... you’re done!! Makes such a difference in such a small space! What do we think??

21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!