Asked on Sep 4, 2019

How do I clean dog urine odors and stains off my wood floors?

Maf226RedcatcecSharon
+2

• Sharon

You would have to use a pet enzyme cleaner, you can buy Nature's Miracle at any pet center. I prefer the tablets that you mix with warm water as they are more effective, I have used Fizzon and Jackson Galaxy Pet Stain & Odor Remover. I buy on Amazon.

• Redcatcec

Hi Susan,

Pet stores carry a product called Nature's Miracle-an enzymatic product that works well.

• Maf226

Try Murphys oil soap.It is gentle,effective for most wood,and leaves a nice clean wood smell.

It may not work,but always try gentle first, and then progress if that does not work.It is also good for the wood.Available anywhere,inexpensive.

• Diana

Training your dog is the only long-term solution, OP.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue. Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training for Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of.