Quick and EASY Pull Makeover

$7

Here is a quick and easy and very cheap way to update old pulls on your cabinets.

Can you tell which handle cost $8 / pull and which one only cost $.70 / pull? If you can't tell, why pay that much more?! I'm going to show you a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to update your pulls on your cabinetry.

This is my tv stand. We bought it at a clearance furniture outlet when we moved into our new home almost 2 years ago. I didn't love it because it was cream and the knobs were oil rubbed bronze which we don't have that metal anywhere in our house but the price and size were perfect.

I didn't want to take the time to paint the cabinet so I went out looking for new knobs to liven it up. I bought some at Hobby Lobby and realized they were too wide for the predrilled holes of the existing pulls.

(They are the ones in the top picture) As I looked at them and at my knobs I realized I can make these with what I already have.

I took the knobs back for a full refund and bought a couple of rolls of 1/16 " jute rope instead.

The rolls of jute were on sale 50% off so only cost me $1 per roll. I bought 7 for my 7 knobs. $7 total instead of $8 x 7 for new knobs!

All you do is tie a knot on one end and wrap and wrap until you reach the other end and tie it off. No glue needed! With that thin of jute, I used 4 of the 5 yds on the roll.

Finished product. Quick, Easy, and Cheap fix.

Not to brag, but I think my knobs look better than the full price ones...

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Memorial Day Crafts
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/within.the.home/

• Sue

I love your idea on this!! So nautical which fits into my home decor also! Thanks for sharing it.

• Lillian Welch

I love this idea and look, although I hate the feel of Jute twine. It does however inspires me to dye cotton twine the same color and use it instead! Thanks for the inspiration!