Asked on Sep 6, 2019

How can I repurpose some Liberty Falls collectibles?

EmilyMom2K9Vimarhonor
+6

I have over 200 of the Liberty Falls buildings and accessories that I want to find new homes for. I’ve tried selling them on Facebook and eBay and Etsy with no luck. I thought if I could use them in a different way, I might have better luck. The buildings are ceramic and most of them are between 3” and 4” tall and wide. They are too heavy for ornaments. I need your DIY imaginations please. I’m attaching two pictures of examples of what the houses look like.

• Nan W.
    Nan W.

Tara: maybe you could use them in a Fairy Garden in your yard!

• Tara Robinett
      Tara Robinett

I have over 200 of them. I would like to find a nursery or an avid gardener to sell them to ( cheaply).

• Vimarhonor
    Vimarhonor

Hello I have seen them spray painted satin or flat white for a more modern look.

• Tara Robinett
      Tara Robinett

I thought about that. White or black (for Halloween) but I still would need an outlet to sell them.

• Mom2K9
    Mom2K9

You could start with Pintrest for up cycling them. I get sucked into Pintrest for a couple of hours... So many pretty things to look at...

https://www.pinterest.com/countryliving/upcycling-ideas/

• Emily
    Emily

You could try selling them as a lot on Ebay (inexpensively) You could approach a dealer from a group antique shop or mall type place and see if someone would buy t he lot. If you belong to Next Door, you could offer them there or on Facebook, different communities have sales sites, you could try there.

• Emily
    Emily

Sorry Tara I see you have tried my suggestions. Try selling as a lot.