Neutral Pallet Pumpkin for the Fall

$10

My favorite kind of pumpkin is a white one. I love neutral colored and white pumpkins of all shapes and sizes.

Today I'm turning reclaimed pallet wood into a stenciled white pumpkin. You can use any old boards for this project.

I attached the reclaimed wood using wood glue and paint sticks... you can read more about it by  visiting this Pallet Pumpkin Patch Sign tutorial.

After I built the pallet, I sketched a pumpkin then cut it out using a jigsaw. I attached it to a stand and added Spanish moss at the bottom. 

I painted the pallet white using craft paint. If you're impatient like me, you're going to like my tip for drying paint quickly... just stick it in front of a fan for a little while. 😉

When the paint dried I was ready to stencil. The wreath stencil I had planned on using was too wide for this pallet so I cut it down the center and taped it back together. The wreath modification made it more oval shaped and fit perfectly on the pumpkin shape! 

I'm using  a great cardboard holiday stencil set I bought from Amazon. 

I cut out "Give Thanks" from the center of the stencil then re-stenciled it into the center of the wreath. 

I added a cork, a fall leaf, moss, and a wire tendril to create a decorative stem then hot glued it to the wooden stem on the pumpkin. 

This white pallet pumpkin is gonna be beautiful in my home this Fall. 

For more details and photos on this project please visit the link below by clicking on the GO BOX.

Homeroad.net is a repurpose and DIY blog with tutorials for everyone.

Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Homeroad