Neutral Pallet Pumpkin for the Fall

$10

My favorite kind of pumpkin is a white one. I love neutral colored and white pumpkins of all shapes and sizes.

Today I'm turning reclaimed pallet wood into a stenciled white pumpkin. You can use any old boards for this project.

I attached the reclaimed wood using wood glue and paint sticks... you can read more about it by  visiting this Pallet Pumpkin Patch Sign tutorial.

After I built the pallet, I sketched a pumpkin then cut it out using a jigsaw. I attached it to a stand and added Spanish moss at the bottom. 

I painted the pallet white using craft paint. If you're impatient like me, you're going to like my tip for drying paint quickly... just stick it in front of a fan for a little while. 😉

When the paint dried I was ready to stencil. The wreath stencil I had planned on using was too wide for this pallet so I cut it down the center and taped it back together. The wreath modification made it more oval shaped and fit perfectly on the pumpkin shape! 

I'm using  a great cardboard holiday stencil set I bought from Amazon. 

I cut out "Give Thanks" from the center of the stencil then re-stenciled it into the center of the wreath. 

I added a cork, a fall leaf, moss, and a wire tendril to create a decorative stem then hot glued it to the wooden stem on the pumpkin. 

This white pallet pumpkin is gonna be beautiful in my home this Fall. 

For more details and photos on this project please visit the link below by clicking on the GO BOX.

Homeroad.net is a repurpose and DIY blog with tutorials for everyone.

30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Homeroad