Easy DIY Pumpkin Centerpiece

$20

Hi! It's Jess from Jessica Welling Interiors. Fall is coming at us fast so it's time for an ultra-easy Fall centerpiece. This will seriously take you ten minutes to make. I made this last year, and we used it all season and for Thanksgiving too. Let's get started!

Step 1: Find a tray. I found this cute tray at the craft store (see where on my blog!)

Step 2: Arrange the greenery in the tray. I tried to make sure everything was semi-evenly spaced. You can always adjust this later if needed.

Step 3: Add the largest pumpkins first. They will help to hold down the long stems of the greenery.

Step 4: Once you've placed your large pumpkins, add in the smaller pumpkins around them. You can also include a few pine cones if you like.

And finally, if you want you could use a hot glue gun to hold everything in place. Just be sure you put it in a covered bin or plastic bag for off-season storage. I like to use my tray for decorating other times of the year, so I haven't glued mine. There you go! For more details and styling ideas check out my blog post! And to see how to use this in a Thanksgiving table setting click here!

15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Jessica Welling Interiors