Easy DIY Pumpkin Centerpiece

$20

Hi! It's Jess from Jessica Welling Interiors. Fall is coming at us fast so it's time for an ultra-easy Fall centerpiece. This will seriously take you ten minutes to make. I made this last year, and we used it all season and for Thanksgiving too. Let's get started!

easy diy pumpkin centerpiece

Step 1: Find a tray. I found this cute tray at the craft store (see where on my blog!)

easy diy pumpkin centerpiece

Step 2: Arrange the greenery in the tray. I tried to make sure everything was semi-evenly spaced. You can always adjust this later if needed.

easy diy pumpkin centerpiece

Step 3: Add the largest pumpkins first. They will help to hold down the long stems of the greenery.

easy diy pumpkin centerpiece

Step 4: Once you've placed your large pumpkins, add in the smaller pumpkins around them. You can also include a few pine cones if you like.

easy diy pumpkin centerpiece

And finally, if you want you could use a hot glue gun to hold everything in place. Just be sure you put it in a covered bin or plastic bag for off-season storage. I like to use my tray for decorating other times of the year, so I haven't glued mine. There you go! For more details and styling ideas check out my blog post! And to see how to use this in a Thanksgiving table setting click here!

Jessica Welling Interiors