FREE Fall Floral Arrangements Found Outside

$6

Sometime we can overspend on trying to make our homes look so beautiful with flowers, and decor. But if we take the time to realize most of everything we need to use is all outside our windows. I love to go for beautiful hikes and take a pair of scissors with me to grab some beautiful plants. Since it's fall ...that's what I did! FREE SHOPPING LOL

I was also on a search for antique amber jars and I noticed they costed so much money and most stores don't even have them...

When I went to target on the hunt, I found beautiful amber jars at the Magnolia section and they where so expensive. As I kept walking I did find 2 beautiful jars for $5.99 located by the kitchen canisters. So I decided to use them as vases and the lids as my tea light candle holders. All for a very inexpensive price. Here below you will see what I did with them.

This is a great fun family activity too. You can bring your kiddos and go adventure into nature.

I also found some faux plants in my house before I went on my hikes shown below. Just to get a idea. But I knew I wanted real plants! It adds the right touch and feel to your home. You also feel so good finding such beautiful plants in nature to make a gorgeous arrangement! Don't you think?

I like to wear my rubber boots because of the tall grass and sometimes mud.

What you'll need

1. scissors
  2. vase (amber vase at target)

Go out into nature and cut away... I like to grab a lot and whatever I don't use in my vase , I use else where.

Wash your plants with cold water

Then slide your fingers down the stems to remove all leafs and trim stems to go nicely into vase

Fill vase 1/2 with water ( Change water weekly)

Add flowers to vase and you have a nice touch of fall!

This was my sample before I went off to find my flowers!

Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute

• Pat

Or. Pick flowering weeds, rinse and stick in a vase. DONE.

Why so wordy?

• Lailasultani

Love the idea

• Lynne

i live in michigan..we were in a deep freeze with ii inches of snow. today it will be about 35 degrees..this is michigan weather..blink your eye. and it changes. have a blessed thanksgiving