Thrifty Rustic Fall Decor – DIY

$5

Don’t you love Thrifty Home Decor Ideas? I love to re- purpose things specially in the Fall my favorite time of the year. Love to work with my recycle bin , cardboard and scrap of wood! I have already finished few on those already.

Easiest Rope Pumpkin ever -DIY was my cardboard pumpkin with twine

Even worked with paper scraps to upgrade a look of Dollar Tree Pumpkin  Cutest Scrap Paper Fall Decor

and many many more …. You just need to check my blog for fall ideas. Today I would like to work with my recycle bin items and see if I can use something to make fall accent. It seams I was lucky! Big cans of tomato puree are almost always in my recycle binThere is not much that you need to make them

• tin cans
  • paint
  • hot glue gun with glue sticks
  • some ribbon or raffia or even twine
  • scrap of wood to make a stem

Paint your cans orange, white or even black. I didn’t even remove a paper from the can.

Wish that I had a mix of different sizes, but will try to work with what I found. Let’s make those Tin-can pumpkins.

Just because I love a feel of rustic I wasn’t really concern about covering fully my tin-can with paint. My hot glued stem was created from piece of wood that I had left over from pallet project.

We love raffia and some Dollar Tree fall stickers!

There are so many options that you can decorate your tin cans with to make them cute as a pumpkin. My daughter wanted to add different patterns and it looks cute too! Decorating options are endless…

Just because I had a orange paint out, my daughter decided to make her own pumpkin with .20c wood cut-outs that we found at Michael’s last week. Love when she likes to craft with me so we can even share more!

We painted them orange but you can do any color you like ... white , teal, navy

She lined 2 wooden ovals together touching each other and top them with third one as you see on the picture below

Piece of the wood for the stem, some Dollar Tree ruffia, some aging on the sides and she is done! How cute is that ?!

How cute is our MOTHER-DAUGHTER effort FALL RUSTIC vignette HERE

Everything Red For Canada Day
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Agnes Chrzanowska

• Dee
    Dee

All of the projects are really good.

Where did you get the metal Welcome sign at?

I rally like that touch also.

• Dee
      Dee

WOW, that is awesome/ Yes, I shop at Dollar Tree all the time, but have not seen them yet. Will keep looking for them.

thanks so much

• Barb
    Barb

On the very last photo, there is an adorable little owl. Did you make it? If so, then how?

• Mary Lou
    Mary Lou

Where did you get the Welcome sign?