Asked on Sep 10, 2019

How do I clean soot out of my carpet?

RebeccaPamelaCindy
+1

• Mogie

Home soot? Like chimney soot?

• Cindy

Hi Gail. I'm Cindy. I did a bit of reading so that I could answer your question properly. So, it turns out there is a soot sponge made for this exact purpose. Who knew, right? It's called "Smoke Soot Eraser Sponge". I read reviews for this product and most of them said they were surprised how great it works. I hope this helps you.

• Pamela

I don't quite understand your question , but if you have soot on your carpet I have a solution ! Get Folex carpet cleaner , hand down the best stuff out there !!!!!

I got it at home depot for around $6 . It is a spray but can also be used in a carpet cleaning machine . It gets out everything , ink , wine , rust even dried paint !

Good luck !

• Rebecca

Cheap shaving cream my friend lays carpet and that is what he uses and it has removed some serious stuff. Just use it as you would reg carpet cleaner.