Asked on Sep 12, 2019

How can I upcycle empty prescription medicine bottles?

Pam HillburnZard PocleebBeverly Roderick at Across the Blvd
+1

U have bagful of empty script bottles...any idea how to repurpose them?

• Tinyshoes

AJ....You might check with groups of medical professionals that do free clinics and see if they can repurpose them. We have a clinic and did to begin with but they are no longer using the empty ones and I'm not sure why it stopped. Good luck!

• If you decorate for Halloween, they make great "potion" jars. Use a hot glue to write words on them, allow it to dry, and then paint over them. You could even fill them with small candy for treats.

• Zard Pocleeb

I realize that this won’t use many of the bottles, but I keep an assortment of sizes in my shop and I pull one out whenever I need it to store screws, small bolts, washers, nuts, etc. I also use them to carry screws and such outside, or in the house for a project I’m working on. They also work well for temporarily storing liquids. Good luck with finding other ideas for using your bottles.

• Pam Hillburn

How am I suppose to find the the answef