Asked on Sep 12, 2019

Can you give me interesting ideas for wrapping wedding shower gifts?

KmdreamerThrifted NestNancy Drost Leist
+1

How do I wrap daughter’s wedding shower gifts in a unique way!

• Suellen Hintz

I love a beautifully wrapped gift so I'd got the old-fashioned route. A beautiful paper, pulled tightly so all the edges are crisp. Make sure the paper is cut to size and center the box on it. Use double sided tape or hot glue for fastening the paper. Use eye-catching oversized ribbon to encircle the box. Then the fun part. Choose decor for the box, shopping in Floral, Fabric, Bridal sections of a craft store. Combine items such as floral (duplicate her flowers or colors or stay shades of white), feathers, rhinestones, etc...and hot glue to the package in a cluster. If you don't have skills just ask your friend that does, we've all got one of them. Have fun! P.S. don't be surprised if the wrapping is very expensive.

• Nancy Drost Leist

I once wrapped kitchen items for a shower with kitchen towels and used clips to hold it all together.

• Thrifted Nest

I love to check out the registry and find a container. Then I wrap several small gifts inside to fill that container.

Or, you could order a custom wrapping paper with photos of her growing up. How fun!

• Kmdreamer

White tissue paper with bridle stickers all over it or white tissue paper with stamps stamped all over with bridle pictures or maybe crown paper and glue pink tiny bows all over it and wrap a gift inside