Becky W
Becky W
  • Ballwin, MO

Vintage Wine Crate Coffee Table

My kitchen table officially needs orange cones and yellow safety tape around it... too many projects going on! So my meals are served on my coffee table. With my old table on it's last leg (quite literally) I needed something new. My 'must-haves': Storage and wheels. Check out how I built this coffee table...
http://diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com/2012/05/vintage-wine-crate-coffee-table.html
vintage wine crate coffee table, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
For winter - change the corks out for pine cones
For Christmas - change the corks out for ornaments
Becky W

• Judy

This is lovely, I was wondering, if each box would be in a diff. color of stain. How would that look? I may try this, but this is a lovely idea, espec. with the area in the center, that you can change per season. Wonderful idea, thank you for sharing. J.
  • Jms23604175

Do u make these to sell?I would really like 1 made for me. Can u suggest where I can get 1 Made? My email is jmst42@comcast.net.

Thanks, Jackie

• Denise

Before you buy crates, check with your local liquor stores, and country clubs, junk stores, flea markets,produce stands, restaurants, food suppliers. Hobby lobby sells them for $15-$30. If you cant find any, then go buy them. If you are like me, your budget is tight, so save as much money as you can.

• Debbie

time to look for some wooden crates ! love this idea