Dollar Tree Pumpkin Sign DIY

$4

I made this cute Fall sign last weekend using things I found at my local Dollar Tree. It only takes a few minutes to put it all together.

I started with this orange pumpkin sign. I removed the raffia bow and metal leaf and also removed the jute twine that is used to hang it up with.

I painted the back side of the sign- the wording on the front had glitter outlines and I knew that would show through.

I chose a mossy green chalk paint to match some other Fall decor I have.

One coat did the trick!

When the green paint dried I added a little white detailing. I followed the curves of the pumpkin. I added very little white paint to my brush when I did this.

I picked up this pack of burlap leaves and the metal words pack from the Dollar Tree Fall section.

I hot glued on the “Harvest” word and a burlap leaf.

I had this floral pick left over from a wreath I just made. It is from the Walmart Fall section but you could just pick up a pick from the Dollar Tree selection.

I pulled the pick apart and hot glued the big leaf and berries to my pumpkin.

I added a pine cone from my back yard; you need extra hot glue and to hold the cone in place until the glue sets.

I think it came out so cute and gave me the motivation to start decorating the rest of my house for Fall.

To see more: https://cottageonbunkerhill.com/