Kids Playroom Painted House Wall Decal

$25

This project was super easy and my kids love it in their playroom. You can use any color and make it your own which is the best part about this project.

Here's the final look -- fun, playful, and so easy to do! You can color it in or leave it open like I did, so that you can hang art or other decor inside of it.

I used a 90°ruler, leveler, paint pen, and black paint

I first measured everything out and Drew my lines with a pencil just so you can fix any mistakes you make along the way

I used the leveler to Mark my width of the house and make sure everything would be even and straight.

Once you're happy with the outcome you can start tracing with the paint pen

I used Valspar but whatever paint you prefer will work just fine.

Finally I started painting in the lines. The paint pen is huge in this project because it creates a thick line so you won't paint outside the lines 👍 I'll list it below

And you're all done. It's simple but gives my kids playroom that modern fun look 🖤

30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home

• Bettye James
    Bettye James

I love this. I’m currently working on my 4 years old bedroom. I needed an ideas for the chalk wallpaper. Decided to put in a picture frame with no glass and used another for expo markers. Trying to find an idea for her toys tho. Organizing them is not working out lol

• Miriam Illions
    Miriam Illions

Absolutely darling!