Asked on Sep 18, 2019

How can I clean a vinyl pool table cover?

K. RuppLauren of Mom Home GuideKmdreamer
+2

My 20 month Shih Tzu has been house trained for months. But for some unknown reason, he peed on our vinyl pool cover tonight. (It was sitting under the pool table.) Unfortunately the fabric (not vinyl) side is the side he peed on! We mopped up the pee and sprayed enzymatic cleaner on it. Is there anything else we can do to clean it?

• Vimarhonor

Hello, The commercial carpet spray cleaners designated for pets with oxi clean work very well. My dog had gi troubles and empty stomach bilious vomiting and it took care of that stain in fabrics and carpeting nicely. Hope this helps.

• Kmdreamer

Bleach Clorox cleanup hose off

• Lauren of Mom Home Guide

Thanks! I will also try using a carpet spray cleaner on it. Pets are always surprising - just when you think they are house trained, they do something like this! But we had a contractor at our house all day today, and my dog was very unhappy! Maybe he felt the need to mark his territory.

• K. Rupp

I use a handheld Bissell cleaner for spot cleaning. Put a carpet cleaner formula in the machine and spray with the nozzle. Lightly scrub and suck up all the liquid. It does wonders to remove stains and you can also use this method on upholstery on a couch or a rug. Then spray with ODOBAN to deodorize. Good luck!