80s Office Makeover: Before & After

You may have seen other posts about our powder room and kitchen, and if so...or if you read my blog...you know that my husband Brian and I are certifiably insane when it comes to gut-renovating our home. It takes forever, and always ends up being more work than we anticipate! Renovating Brian's office was no different.
What we did: Painted built-ins, removed wallpaper, replaced carpet, installed crown molding and plantation shutters, and installed recessed lighting. For the full Before & After play-by-play, please check out this post: http://sixteenfourteen.weebly.com/2/post/2012/05/reston-remodelista-brians-home-office.html
Office: Photo Gallery Wall, done with frames from Pottery Barn and Wal-Mart
Office: Molding, plantation shutters, and paint
Office
Office
Sixteenfourteen

• Lori

I like this particular display of pictures in that it is simple, repetitive, organized, and above all every picture is straight. I hate gallery walls with all different sizes and colours and frames, several crooked ones, drives me crazy. This is perfect for my OCD. It's masculine for Brian's office which is clean and uncluttered in every sense. I love the whole room.

• Diana Deiley

LOVE this! Great job. Thanks for sharing.