Easy Dollar Store Fall Upcycle

$3

I was at the dollar store and found these super cute wooden pieces for fall. I grabbed a few and upcycled them into fall decor for my home.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

easy dollar store fall upcycle

Here are the wooden pieces I found at the dollar store. The large pieces were $1 and the small were 5 for $1.

easy dollar store fall upcycle

I stained all of the small pieces with Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the following colors - Gray, Cascade, Oak, and White.

easy dollar store fall upcycle

Once that dried I used Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the color Walnut to draw on the veins of the leaves and indents of the pumpkins.

easy dollar store fall upcycle

I let those dry completely.

easy dollar store fall upcycle

I stained the large leaf with Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the color Walnut and let it dry.

easy dollar store fall upcycle

I painted on the veins with the Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the color white.

easy dollar store fall upcycle

I took the twine that came with the smaller pieces, looped it through and hot glued them in a line towards each other. I hung it up to enjoy all fall.

easy dollar store fall upcycle

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations