Easy Dollar Store Fall Upcycle

$3

I was at the dollar store and found these super cute wooden pieces for fall. I grabbed a few and upcycled them into fall decor for my home.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Here are the wooden pieces I found at the dollar store. The large pieces were $1 and the small were 5 for $1.

I stained all of the small pieces with Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the following colors - Gray, Cascade, Oak, and White.

Once that dried I used Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the color Walnut to draw on the veins of the leaves and indents of the pumpkins.

I let those dry completely.

I stained the large leaf with Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the color Walnut and let it dry.

I painted on the veins with the Folk Art Home Decor Wood Tint in the color white.

I took the twine that came with the smaller pieces, looped it through and hot glued them in a line towards each other. I hung it up to enjoy all fall.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Chas' Crazy Creations