Dollar Store Vase to Glittery Glowing Ghost

$1

I was at the Dollar Store and saw a vase. I knew I could turn it into a glittery and glowing ghost with just a few supplies.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

I found this vase at the dollar store and I knew it would be perfect for this project. I washed it and removed the tag.

I poured Pledge Floor Care Cleaner into the vase.

I spun the vase around until the Pledge had coated the entire inside of the vase and dumped out the excess.

I poured in some white glitter.

I spun the vase around until the entire vase was coated with glitter and I dumped out the excess.

Using a permanent marker I drew on 2 eyes for my ghost.

He's ready to be displayed and you can leave him as is or I placed a battery operated LED light in him for added glow. I love how he turned out.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Kim 'Kiewatt' Waknitz

Can you use and floor wax or does it have to be Pledge?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

I know there are products like mop and glow that work just as well. Hairspray is another alternative. You just want something that leaves a sticky residue behind for the glitter to stick to

• Claudine

I've done this with white plastic milk bottles from McDonald's. I used glow in the dark paint on the inside and just swirled it around. Once dry, I turn them upside down after drawing a face on them.

I love the glitter idea in the vase😍 who wouldn't love a ghost with extra sparkle?!?!

• Beth

How do you come up with these things?!

• Chas' Crazy Creations

You’re so sweet Beth, thank you. I think I should do a video to show how my brain thinks in the store and comes up with these crazy ideas ☺️

• Angel L Colon

Very cool, will do

• Erica

Oh my gosh.. I copied your project but used saran wrap in the outside and then wrapped clear packing tape around the outside.. taped.a tea lite candle in the middle so it was like floating... This site is so awesome for sharing ideas and inspiration.. thanks so much.. my boys think "im legit the coolest"... "Legit"