How To Make A Crystal Ball From Two Dollar Tree Items

$2

I've always wanted a crystal ball for my Halloween decor, and so when I came across these cute glasses at Dollar Tree, I needed to bring them home! I also picked up these glow balls, they are perfect for the crystal ball. Here's what I did-

The challenge was to remove the cup from the fingers/hand without breaking the fingers at all. I used my nips and went around the rim of the plastic cup.

See here how I cut slices through the plastic going all around the glass. (about an inch to an inch and a half)

Then I just cracked them off one by one, really carefully. Watch out not to break the fingers! It was easier than I thought it would be. 😊

How awesome does it look now? It's just perfect and ready for the ball to be placed in. All I had to do is remove the stickers from the ball and the base of the stemware.

There you go, it's good to go! I love the magical and spooky look. Once it lights up, it looks great.

It looks spooky with my Halloween decor and only cost $2 to make! See more fun projects at Gilbert Marketplace

Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!