PART 2 of Album Practically Care Free Flowers & ShowStoppers!

part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Lily Perennial Botannical Name Lilum Mostly Sun to Partial Shade They multiply each year as well as grow in height
Lily (Perennial) Botannical Name: Lilum - Mostly Sun to Partial Shade. They multiply each year, as well as grow in height!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Usually planted by Bulb and or after 5 years you can split your plant and not only will that revive your plant creating a bigger bloom but you ll also end up with two sets of Lily s 4 two different locations
Usually planted by Bulb and/or after 5 years, you can split your plant and not only will that revive your plant, creating a bigger bloom but you'll also end up with two sets of Lily's 4 two different locations.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Orange Lilies I always try to plant my lilies especially if planted next to one another at different times not all in the same day I will plant only a couple bulbs at a time that way they all don t bloom at the same time
Orange Lilies..... I always try to plant my lilies, especially if planted next to one another at different times, not all in the same day.....I will plant only a couple bulbs at a time that way they all don't bloom at the same time!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, What gorgeous flowers I wish they bloomed longer
What gorgeous flowers!!!! I wish they bloomed longer!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Once flowers have faded dehead the flowers but leave the leaves and foliage until it starts yellowing This process since the energy is no longer goes into the flower now goes into the bulbs helping your crop multiply
Once flowers have faded, dehead the flowers but leave the leaves and foliage until it starts yellowing. This process, since the energy is no longer goes into the flower, now goes into the bulbs helping your crop multiply!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Putting two sets of colors of Lily s make them stand out a great deal more I also have Red Pink one s and honestly they don t stand out as much as two colors that are opposite of one another It brings more attention to the flowers
Putting two sets of colors of Lily's make them stand out a great deal more. I also have Red & Pink one's and honestly they don't stand out as much, as two colors that are opposite of one another! It brings more attention to the flowers
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Coneflowers Perennials Daisy Like Very Care Free They last to late Summer early Fall And can grow up to 3 4 ft
Coneflowers.....Perennials.....Daisy Like. Very Care Free! They last to late Summer, early Fall. And can grow up to 3-4 ft.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Deadhead faded flowers to prouduce longer bloom
Deadhead faded flowers to prouduce longer bloom.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Sunflower TREE multicolored Mixtured Grown by seen only a couple weeks back Seed s grow within 2 weeks you can still plant them now and have them all ready to plant within 2 3 weeks
Sunflower TREE multicolored Mixtured. Grown by seen only a couple weeks back. Seed's grow within 2 weeks....you can still plant them now and have them all ready to plant within 2-3 weeks.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, The best part about these sunflower can grow anywhere up to 3 6 ft Staking required until Sunflowers reach full height and stems are extrememly sturdy Dehead faded flowers and you proudce more bloom
The best part about these sunflower can grow anywhere up to 3-6 ft....Staking required until Sunflowers reach full height and stems are extrememly sturdy! Dehead faded flowers and you proudce more bloom.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Once a flower has faded deheaded Place in sun to fully dry out if you see in the center of the sunflower brush off the hair like fuzz u will find hundreds of sunflower seeds that once dried out can be saved for next yrs harves
Once a flower has faded & deheaded, Place in sun, to fully dry out & if you see in the center of the sunflower, brush off the hair like fuzz & u will find hundreds of sunflower seeds that once dried out can be saved for next yrs harves
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Annual Dahlia Purchased shoprite for only 3 for a basket When home I wet the soil in hanging basket and very carefully split the plant into three so I can plant in 3 different locations Now all 3 are as large as originial size
Annual Dahlia. Purchased @ shoprite for only $3 for a basket. When home, I wet the soil in hanging basket and very carefully split the plant, into three, so I can plant in 3 different locations! Now all 3 are as large as originial size
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, The more you Deadhead the flowers on the lower part of that particular stem as in most flowers they will produce more bloom and last longer They refer sun don t mind partial shade But I find they do better in full sun
The more you Deadhead the flowers on the lower part of that particular stem, as in most flowers they will produce more bloom and last longer. They refer sun & don't mind partial shade. But I find they do better in full sun!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Honestly I m not quite sure of this flowers name simply because this flower is in my Wildflower Garden I used a box of wildflower mix the 1 store mixed perennials anuuals want to say this is Candy Tuft but do not take my word
Honestly, I'm not quite sure of this flowers name, simply because this flower is in my Wildflower Garden, I used a box of wildflower mix @ the $1 store mixed perennials & anuuals. want to say this is Candy Tuft but do not take my word!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Holy Hock Bi Annual First yr it bloomed twice in a row oddly But this year I planted another that way each year there will be a showing You can buy them less than 10 a nursery Biggest Show Stoppers
Holy Hock (Bi-Annual) First yr...it bloomed twice in a row oddly. But this year I planted another that way each year there will be a showing. You can buy them less than 10 @ a nursery! Biggest Show Stoppers!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, The flowers are beautiful this hybrid happens to he peach But they come in so many different colors
The flowers are beautiful...this hybrid happens to he peach. But they come in so many different colors!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, They can grow over 6 8 feet Tall Plant against House Fence or Wall for Safer Keeping from Wind Staking DEF required Easily gets fungus spots on leaves due to over watering of leaves simply deadhead infected leaves Water soil
They can grow over 6-8 feet Tall. Plant against, House, Fence or Wall for Safer Keeping from Wind. Staking DEF. required! Easily gets fungus spots on leaves, due to over watering of leaves, simply deadhead infected leaves. Water soil.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, The showing is of flowers is breath taking and they last until fall creating more and more stems throught out the season
The showing is of flowers is breath taking and they last until fall, creating more and more stems throught out the season.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, The flowers that fall to the ground you can just leave them there and slightly stick in the dirt to help you reseed more plants in that area turning your Bi Annuals into YEARLY Perennials
The flowers that fall to the ground you can just leave them there and slightly stick in the dirt, to help you reseed more plants in that area, turning your Bi-Annuals into YEARLY Perennials!
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Red Lilie s my most complimented it s deep color
Red Lilie's....my most complimented it's deep color
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Wait for foliage to turn yellow b4 cutting
Wait for foliage to turn yellow b4 cutting.
part 2 of album practically care free flowers amp showstoppers, flowers, gardening, perennials, Late Spring to Early Summer Flowers Hope you enjoyed my Album Pt 3 will be uploaded tommorrow I couldn t add them all at once but a lot of many more different flowers to come
Late Spring to Early Summer Flowers. Hope you enjoyed my Album. (Pt 3 will be uploaded tommorrow, I couldn't add them all at once, but a lot of many more different flowers to come!)

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

3 of 6 comments
Next