4 Easy Halloween DIYs

$15
1 Day

Halloween is my favorite holiday! You better bet my home will be decorated by October 1st I wanted to share some easy projects I have been working on with all of you!

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Glowing Crystal Balls -

I started with 4 candle holders I found at the thrift store.

I printed out 4 images on Velum paper, let the ink dry, and cut them out.

I hot glued the image to a battery operated tea light.

I placed the tealight and image on top of the candle holder and the placed a round floral bowl or vase over it.

Turn the lights on and they're ready to glow!

Ghostly Mirror -

I pulled the back off a picture frame I had on hand.

I purchased a ghost window cling from Walmart. I placed it image right side facing the glass of the picture frame. I then sprayed it with Rustoleum Mirror Effect spray paint and let it dry.

I put the back back on the picture frame and my ghost was ready to be hung up.

Ghost Chair -

I put a full size white sheet over the top of my rocking chair.

I added 2 google eyes I found at Dollar Tree and my ghost chair was done.

No Sew Handkerchief Pillow -

I placed 2 handkerchiefs on top of each other with the right sides facing out.

I hot glued 3 of the 4 sides together.

I added some stuffing, and then hot glued the last side together. My pillow was done and ready to enjoy.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Jaswan

So the cling project.... you took a clear glass and frame--- put the cling on it ... and then sprayed on top of the cling? Doesn't the cling fall of when you put in the frame? Thank you

• Tina Meckley

You are so creative and thank you for sharing! Where did you find the handkerchiefs???

• Petra

Omg I love your ideas, so cute. My favorite is the ghost in the morrow frame. Great idea!

• Kate

I love all of your ideas! Now I can't wait to get started on some of these!!

• Lisa West

Love the candle one. You better start the Christmas decks soon. Lol it's that time of year. I live the holiday season. Fir me it starts in Oct. Halloween is a special holiday. Just for the history of it is great.

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Thanks Lisa. Love Halloween - great time of year, love bon fires, lighting candles, beautiful fall leaves, drinking cider, etc. Guess what... you're right, working on upcoming season stuff next.