Farm House Dresser DIY -Country Chic Chalk Paint

$50

A friend of mine asked me to redo her daughter dresser for her! She wanted grey and white. CLASSIC. I love it. So I wanted to try country chic paint that I had received on it. And it turned out amazing!!

This is the before photo of the dresser. Super rustic, vintage looking. She had already updated the knobs a few years ago. This dresser is her husbands grand mother’s! So there was no way she was getting rid of, it just needed to be

Before the frame was painted. This was what it looked like after I sanded.

Frame complete 👍 I painted this entire dresser from my kitchen 😂 country chic paint is so nice because it’s NO VOC!

AFTER

Can you believe the transformation! This is something anyone can do from home.

Staging is everything! Doesn’t need to be expensive to make a piece staged good. This copper bowl was from the dollar store

Here are some products I received from country chic! The shipping is incredibly fast and the customer service is amazing. High quality product. Their paint brushes are amazing as well. Well worth it.

15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs