Black and White Kitchen Makeover Reveal

Do you have oak cabinets in your kitchen? Are you ready for an upgrade? Check out this easy transition to a new modern looking kitchen in this reveal. More pictures at link below!
This is what my kitchen looked like when we first moved in.
This is what my kitchen looks like now after re-painting the cabinets. We created a more open feel by putting in open shelving to the left of the sink. We also added a wine rack above the refrigerator and improved the look of the island by adding fake doors and painting it black.
We found that the kitchen drawers we actually very torn up on the inside and had to do a little repairing in addition to adding new hardware.
One of the main tools that I used was the HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer. It is amazing!
I absolutely love our new hardware!
The makings of the decorative wine rack!
A glimpse at the finished product! You can find out what paint I used and a list of all the products I used on my original post: http://askannamoseley.com/2014/08/black-and-white-kitchen-makeover-reveal/

Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Anna M

• Cav8225837
    Cav8225837

redo of surface on kitchen island to look like marble

• Lynne Scott
    Lynne Scott

I really, really dislike the oak cabinets in my new house. It looks like an oak bomb exploded all over the house! One question: can the oak pattern still be seen under the paint? I am always concerned about paint chipping, as the cabinets get daily use. The stain I used on the cabinets has begun to chip off.
  • Fudge
    Fudge

What about yellow

• Cheri Casper
    Cheri Casper

Wine should not be stored over or next to a refrig as the heat bjven ofv is bad for the wine
  • Rena Noele
    Rena Noele

Your hard work looks wonderful with one exception. Wine CANNOT be stored above the refrigerator. The heat will ruin it.

Seldom used cookbooks above the fridge would be a much better choice.