How can I turn these two canisters into a set?

+9

Yes or no? Leave cannisters as is or should they be painted to match?

q can these be used together
  • Lynn Lynn on Sep 26, 2019

Do you have others or is it just these two? Did you paint the red one?! It's very cute!

• Leave as is. Just add more red ones to make it look like a mismatched set that goes together.

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Sep 26, 2019

I hate matchy, matchy. Add to them, maybe a red and white stripe.

• Michelle James Michelle James on Sep 27, 2019

I agree. They don't have to match perfectly but adding a little bit of red to the white one would make them look more cohesive.

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom Holly Lengner - Lost Mom on Sep 27, 2019

You can add something to the white canister with adhesive vinyl and could match it with colors. Add letters with red vinyl or flowers with red and teal.

• Bonnie Bonnie on Sep 27, 2019

i would find something to match the blue rim of the utensil canister (maybe a salt and pepper set) and display the 3 of them together.

• Heather Stowe Heather Stowe on Sep 27, 2019

Leave as is. Cute as they are.

• William William on Sep 27, 2019

I agree wit everyone. Add some blue and red decals, contact paper, decoupage napkins to the white one. Don't cover all the white.

• Dee Dee on Sep 27, 2019

I would just add another red or white canister. Go to the dollar store and see if there are any red decals for the white one.

• Daisy Daisy on Sep 28, 2019

White one needs a little love, agree with the comment above, needs a little red strip or something, get rid of the white.

• Agnes Chrzanowska Agnes Chrzanowska on Sep 28, 2019

just add a matching stripe of red to white container..they are lovely!

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Sep 30, 2019

Leave them alone. Messing with the white one will not turn out well. They do not have to match.