How to Make an Easy Fringed Fall Wreath With Dollar Store Items.

$4

It is that time of the year again when mother nature brings out her best and brightest colors. I always look forward to making a fall wreath to hang on my front door and to let everyone know just how much I love fall. This wreath was super easy and very cheap!

I used very few items as you can see above. And I only bought the flowers. The wire wreath form I had from before and the fabric piece was from my stash.

This was much easier than my previous attempt at a dollar store wreath, which you can see see here.

I started off by cutting the fabric into strips to wrap around the wreath form. But as I was cutting them I noticed a fringe on one of them. I liked that fringe so much I decided to keep it and make it a design element in the wreath.

Above you can see how the fringe really stands out.

I had pulled the threads out of the fabric from one direction. And in the other strip of fabric I pulled the treads out from the other direction. That is how I got the two different color fringes.

As for the flowers, I simply tucked them into the fabric strips that were wrapped around the wreath form.

And that was it, it took all of fifteen minutes to make this wreath. I told you it was super simple and cheap (shhhh....)

You can see more details below.

Mary - The Boondocks Blog