What furniture layout do you recommend for my screened-in porch?

+18
We have a nice-sized screened-in porch, but I feel like the current furniture layout is not optimal. The challenge: there's an existing light fixture which we don't want to move, and it seems to make the most sense to have it hanging over the table. We have too many chairs, which I'd like to Craigslist and then purchase a loveseat {?} to place against the windows. I need more practical seating, because the chaise is awesome but not exactly conducive to conversation. The black console table is currently used as a bar/drink station when we entertain, so I'd like to keep that.
Any recommendations for me? Thank you so much!
Aimee
sixteenfourteen.weebly.com
q what furniture layout do you recommend for my screened in porch, doors, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, porches, Screened In Porch view from french doors
Screened-In Porch {view from french doors}
q what furniture layout do you recommend for my screened in porch, doors, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, porches, Screened In Porch view from chaise
Screened-In Porch {view from chaise}
q what furniture layout do you recommend for my screened in porch, doors, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, porches, Screened In Porch view from console table area
Screened-In Porch {view from console table area}
q what furniture layout do you recommend for my screened in porch, doors, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, porches, Screened In Porch open area that needs some new seating
Screened-In Porch {open area that needs some new seating?
q what furniture layout do you recommend for my screened in porch, doors, home decor, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, porches, Screened In Porch dining table and light fixture
Screened-In Porch {dining table and light fixture}