How can I make a wall divider for an office?

PamelaEstherBecky at Flipping the Flip
+2

• Tinyshoes

Esther...You can use louvered doors but will need to make support at bottom because it can easily turn over. Good luck

• Redcatcec

Here's some ideas from Pinterest:

.

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/office-dividers/

• There are likely a bazillion ways to do this. Surely Hometalk has a slew of ideas -- type "wall divider" into the search bar on the top left.

• Esther

Thanks

• Pamela

Hi ! I used 2 bookcases to separate my kids room , it would work great in a office !

I bought 2 bookcases , placed them next to each other ( you can always buy more if you have a larger area ) face them in opposite directions . On the back sides of the shelf you can paint it with blackboard paint ( which comes in colors ! ) or glue a sheet of cork to it . A great place to hang or write notes , appointments ,calanders ,, projects & reminders ... Each side will have a places for notes and a bookcase for books , awards , craft or office supplies !