Thrifted Nest
Thrifted Nest
  • Puyallup, WA

DIY Dollar Tree Fall Decor Dishes

$1

Looking for fall decor dishes for a display? These DIY fall decor dishes can be made with supplies completely from the Dollar Tree! Here's what I used - Dollar Tree dishes and Dollar Tree Stickers.

You can read the full tutorial here!

I cut out all the letters. Then I started playing scrabble! I made up different 'fall-ey' words to add to the plates.

You can even trim down different letters to make the ones you don't have. For example I trimmed the 'E's to make 'F's.

I laid out the letters that I wanted to get an idea where to place them, then I peeled off the stickers and applied them!

Here's the dishes in a fall display made with other decor from the Dollar Tree as well.

You can read the full step by step for the Dollar Tree Tablescape Here.

Here's an easy fall diy project! Using just Dollar Tree supplies, you can make dishes perfect for a coffee bar or other fall display.

Because these dishes have stickers they are for decor only and I wouldn't recommend getting them wet.

Thrifted Nest

• Heidid64

Absolutely love this idea!!! I love decorating for the seasons on a little budget!!

• Kathy Kovacev

Wow, I'm amazed that all these came from the dollar store. They look like Ray Dunn dinnerware and cups. Great idea.