DIY Dollar Tree Fall Decor Dishes

$1

Looking for fall decor dishes for a display? These DIY fall decor dishes can be made with supplies completely from the Dollar Tree! Here's what I used - Dollar Tree dishes and Dollar Tree Stickers.

You can read the full tutorial here!

I cut out all the letters. Then I started playing scrabble! I made up different 'fall-ey' words to add to the plates.

You can even trim down different letters to make the ones you don't have. For example I trimmed the 'E's to make 'F's.

I laid out the letters that I wanted to get an idea where to place them, then I peeled off the stickers and applied them!

Here's the dishes in a fall display made with other decor from the Dollar Tree as well.

You can read the full step by step for the Dollar Tree Tablescape Here.

Here's an easy fall diy project! Using just Dollar Tree supplies, you can make dishes perfect for a coffee bar or other fall display.

Because these dishes have stickers they are for decor only and I wouldn't recommend getting them wet.

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Thrifted Nest

• Theresa London

Can you use a permanent marker? And if so can you eat off it and put it in dishwasher?

• Cutthroat Charity

In the tutorial linked, it says that they don't know if it's non-toxic or not. Obviously, on the outside of bowls & drinking vessels where there is no decoration in the area you'll be putting your lips, it is safe, but what about plates where you'll be setting food on it?

• Karyn

What color & by whom is that beautiful green/blue color you used? 😀

• Cutthroat Charity

Is this food safe, most notably on plates where food will be sitting on the decoration?

• Heidi

Absolutely love this idea!!! I love decorating for the seasons on a little budget!!

• Kathy Kovacev

Wow, I'm amazed that all these came from the dollar store. They look like Ray Dunn dinnerware and cups. Great idea.