Creative Fall Decoration for Your Front Entry

$40

I am creative and have no idea where my ideas come from. This fall decorating idea just popped into my head. Adding fall decor to your entry and front porch is the perfect way to greet guests through the season

This project begins with a 16″ square wire wreath form. 

Take a good pair of wire cutters and snip through all three of the wires in two opposite corners of the wreath.

You will have two pieces as shown above after cutting through the wires.

Attach two Command hooks to the frame around your door so half of the frame will fit the edge of the door as shown above. After attaching your hooks, take your wire back down so you can make your decoration.

Make sure your hooks will easily support the wire frame.

Lay out your first layer of stems to decide on placement. 

Once you are happy with your layout, begin securing your stems to the wire frame.  Add a bead of hot glue all of the way down between a stem and the wire frame as shown above.

After attaching the first layer of leaves, begin building an arrangement of flowers in the corner of the wire frame.

Continue to add layers including things like these faux acorns and small pumpkins. 

As you build your arrangement on the frame, you may find you have to turn the frame over and glue on the back.

When you have completed one of the frames, build the second frame in the same way.

Before you know it, your project is complete! Time to decorate your home! 

Hang each of the pieces on the Command hooks you have already secured above your door frame.

Make a wreath to match and you are ready to greet guests all season! If you are looking for more fall DIY projects, check them out here: Celebrate & Decorate fall decorations.

Celebrate & Decorate (Chloe Crabtree)

• LaDonna Stripling

I love this project and it could be done with Christmas deco also. Can this style form be found at Walmart or Joann’s.

• Sandra

This is what I am thinking. Christmas with timed battery lights to show up at night. It’s such a great idea. A set could be made for every season and kept in plastic bins to be able to change off. I LOVE THIS IDEA.

• Debbie

Wow, that is gorgeous

• Patricia

This is so beautiful for fall and Christmas!!! I love it , I’m going to try to make it

• Wilda

How does this hold up in wind and rain?