Spooktacular fall wreath

"I was trying to keep this fall wreath under $20. the way as shown, including tax its $16.67. Not too bad on the budget!" Get tutorial here

Easy Halloween yard decor

"Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! You better bet my home will be decorated by October 1st. I have some fun yard decor I created to share with you." Get tutorial here

Monster eye wreath

"I love Halloween, but I don't own a lot of decorations to put up for this holiday. That's why I made this Monster Eye Wreath. It's very simple and inexpensive DIY." Get tutorial here

Cute PVC pipe Skeletons

"Take a PVC pipe from the plumbing section of your local home improvement store and turn it into some fun characters for Halloween!" Get tutorial here

DIY wicked witch legs

"These freaky looking legs are the perfect decor for outside your home this fall or Halloween." Get tutorial here

Mesh garland Halloween decor

"The really fun part about this process is that you can add as little or as much as you would like in order to have it match your personal taste!" Get tutorial here

Pumpkin topiary

"I started seeing holiday topiaries so I figured now is a better time than any to try my hand at creating a topiary just for fall so here it goes!" Get tutorial here

Funny Jar O'onsters made from spoons

"Inspired by this hilarious prequel to Monsters, Inc., I decided to create a Jar O’ Monsters emulating some of the wonderful characters from the movie!" Get tutorial here

Halloween wreath with creepy crows

"My door will be all ready to warn the trick-or-treaters." Get tutorial here

Halloween fairy house made from a bird house

"I saw this birdhouse in our local Farm and Home store. I thought it would make a perfect Halloween house to use as a display for my Halloween decorations." Get tutorial here

Jack-o-lantern archway

"Y'all ready for this?! Imagine CandyLand meets Halloween--this jack-o-lantern archway is the finished product of that image! This project was super easy and is perfect for a kid's party or just a fun, festive added touch to your Halloween decor." Get tutorial here

Halloween ghosts using leftover fabric

I'm always trying to figure out ways to create easy and cheap decorations for the holidays around here. I used up some old fabric quarters I had laying around and made these ghosts for our front yard.

Get tutorial here

A wickedly easy Halloween porch sign

"This stenciled Halloween sign is guaranteed to greet guest with a festive Halloween spirit. Our Halloween are creepy yet playful and are perfect for decorating." Get tutorial here

Halloween dollar store wreath

"I walked into my local dollar store to find some wrapping paper... I came out with supplies to make 2 Halloween wreaths!" Get tutorial here

Simple Halloween cage props

"Here is a super simple, inexpensive way to make decorative cages for Halloween. Each cage costs less than $4 each to make if you already have some basic supplies like spray paint." Get tutorial here