New DIY projects

Recycled Dresser to Craft Storage

For a long time, I have been wanting to get rid of the majority of using plastic containers for...

Spring Thrift Store Decor – How to Age Terracotta Pots

Hi friends!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!Today I am so excited to be doing the monthly...

How to Clean Your Mattress With Baking Soda and Vinegar

Learn how to clean your mattress with baking soda and vinegar. If your mattress needs a little...

Lake House Make Over – Front Exterior

After renovating the inside of our old lake house, it was time to tackle the exterior. The house was...

How To Fertilize Raspberry Plants To Grow Tasty Berries

Raspberry plants benefit from annual care and maintenance, including a nice feeding with a...

Watch video tutorials

How to Plant Lily Bulbs In Your Perennial Flower Garden

Lilies are among the most dramatically beautiful perennial flowers in the garden. Fortunately for us...

How To Make Ocean Art With Epoxy

This post was sponsored by Upstart Epoxy. All opinions are my own.Hi Everyone! In this HomeTalk...

The Easiest Way to Make a Patio Lantern

If you like lanterns and you want to have the most romantic and cozy atmosphere on your patio or...

How To Refinish a Table, Chairs, & Fabric Seat Covers

This project is sponsored by Eclectic, however, the thoughts & opinions are always my own. I only...

Answer DIY questions

These hometalkers need your help!see all

How to hang floating shelves on shiplap PART TWO

This is a continuation of an another post I started. Seth, if you are...

How do I fix this deck painting disaster?

I need to suggestions please! We have an old deck. We had to replace...

How do I fix a skinny closet shelf rod

Ok I really need help. My rod in my closet broke and my shelf is bent...

How to prime a hollow door?

I want to know how to Prime and paint a hollow door I need help ASAP...

Browse new projects

WOOD BURNED SPOONS PRETTY DIY - HOW TO GIFT THEM CREATIVELY

Looking for a quick DIY gift? Here's a super simple way to add a touch of beauty to ordinary items....

Dollar Tree Mini Clipboard Rustic Photo Holder

I love to upcycle inexpensive Dollar Tree decor and craft items with boutique style. This project...

Mudroom Makeover

Hi friends!! I hope you’re having a wonderful day!Having four boys, it seems like it is a constant...

DIY Bird Feeder – Made From Popsicle Sticks

This cute bird feeder is made from popsicle sticks. It is quick and easy to make and is a great...

How to Create an Effective Homework Station With Wine Crates

Sometimes the hardest part of getting homework done for kids is in the organization of their...

How To Cover Outdoor Cushions In Easy Peasy Steps

Want to save thousands of dollars, learn how to cover outdoor cushions in 5 easy steps.

Watch video tutorials

How to Make a Rustic Pallet Mirror Frame With a Shelf

Farmhouse decor and pallet art are two very hot trends right now. So, when my neighbor asked me if I...

Repotting Pothos: How To Repot Pothos Plants (Epipremnum Aureum) Into

Pothos plants are among the easiest houseplants to repot into a new planter. Repotting Pothos can...

Simple Beaded Lantern Tutorial | Farmhouse Lantern DIY

I keep seeing all these beautiful and amazing lanterns online and in stores but I personally can't...