How can I build a DIY outdoor fountain?

SafwatFrugalFamilyTimes.comJohnavallance82
+1

• Cynthia H

Depending on how large you want to make it, will determine what you use. I've only done birdbath size ones with a solar pump.

• Johnavallance82

Hello Patricia,

YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A PUMP SUITABLE FOR YOUR PROJECT!

A fountain can be the pump placed into a sink or container of some sort and decorated out as required........Hope that helps a bit.

• Safwat

I did this fountain out of 2 plant pots and i put the water circulating pump in center of the largest pot , i put the small pot upside down then I fill it with water, I made a wooden light post plus redesigned the surrounding garden with redstone blocks and later I did make a toucan with light, then I build that beautiful garden storage shed size 2x4x5ft (20 cu-ft)with slide out tray it is like garden workshop and storage for my wife garden tools, I Am retired hvac,plumbing and electrician,gas fitter certified, licensed contractor plus i do repair car transmission and almost every part in car, truck