• Hometalker
Asked on Oct 7, 2019


VimarhonorBethEmy Flint | Semigloss Design


What is the product used to decorate the dresser with the flowers


6 answers
  • Tinyshoes
    on Oct 7, 2019

    Linda....Mod podge?

  • Linda Sikut
    on Oct 7, 2019

    Hi Linda,

    We'd love to help you but we need a more information to try to find the project for you. Hometalk has hundreds of projects and many are dressers decorated with flowers. Without knowing which one you saw we can't look it up to see if it's in the content of the project. Try looking at your history from your computer to see if you can find it. To see your history press the Ctrl h buttons at the same time. A list of all the websites you've visited will come up. Once you find it, look to see if the product is in the directions. If not, the best thing to do is to ask the Hometalk member who created the project what she/he used.

    Having said that, my best guess would be Mod Podge like Tinyshoes posted. Wishing you the best.

  • Jessica VanderVeen
    on Oct 7, 2019

    I would expect it's modpodge

  • It could also be decor transfers.

  • Beth
    on Oct 7, 2019

    Linda, I think it's mod podge or some other decoupage glue, as others have suggested. I'd also like to add that I find mod podge a little tacky on its own, but there's a mod podge hard finish for furniture that will get rid of that slight tackiness.

  • Vimarhonor
    on Oct 7, 2019


    Please return to the exact project you are inquiring about and post the question to the fabricator there in the question area below the the project description. Hopefully they will be able to give you the answer you need.

Your comment...