Asked on Oct 7, 2019

Where can I buy transfers to use to decorate a dresser?

TinyshoesNan W.Ann|The  Apple Street Cottage


5 answers
  • T R
    T R
    on Oct 7, 2019

    Hi, Evelyn,

    You posted this question on the general DIY forum, where it won't necessarily be seen by the original poster of the project to which you are referring. Can you try to find the relevant post and ask your question in the Questions section there, so they can see it and respond?

  • Linda Sikut
    Linda Sikut
    on Oct 10, 2019

    Hi Evelyn,

    You should be able to find them in any craft store like Hobby Lobby, Michael's and A. C. Moore. I've also seen them in Walmart, Target and even Dollar Tree. I'd suggest that you look online first to see what each store has to offer. You can also get them online at . If you want a specific transfer, as T R stated, you'll need to find the project and ask that Hometalk member where she got her stencil. Wishing you the best.

  • I've seen them on Amazon.

  • Nan W.
    Nan W.
    on Oct 10, 2019
  • Tinyshoes
    on Oct 11, 2019

    Evelyn....Craft stores should have, even fabric shops or dept.

Your comment...