You are awsome?

VimarhonorCynthia HCraft Invaders
+1

You did a fantistic job. Love it. You are awsome. Keep giving those great idea's to help people. You are so blessed and talented. I hope this inspires you to continue creating new things.

• T R

This is such beautiful feedback! Can you try to find the specific post that you are referring to and leave the feedback there? This is a general DIY forum, so it won't reach any specific poster.

• Craft Invaders

What a lovely comment, I hope your intended recipient sees it :)

• Cynthia H

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Leave a comment on any post you like and it will encourage the person who posted. I love feedback and I know everyone else does! It makes the work worthwhile!

• Vimarhonor

Please consider returnIng to the exact project you are complimenting and post the feedback to the fabricator there in the comment area below the the project description. Hopefully they will be able to see your feedback.