• Hometalker
Asked on Oct 7, 2019

What product was used?

VimarhonorKathy Gunter LawNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA


What was used to transform the green chest of drawers? Where do you buy the transferable paper

3 answers
  • This is the general forum. The author of the project may never see your inquiry here. Go back to the original project. Scroll down carefully. At the end of the project is a "question" section. Type your inquiry there.

    The transfer paper can be found at most craft and hobby shops and even in art supply shops or on line.

  • Kathy Gunter Law
    on Oct 7, 2019

    You should ask this question at the bottom of the project. You'll get a better result than here in the general forum.

  • Vimarhonor
    on Oct 7, 2019


    Please return to the exact project you are inquiring about and post the question to the fabricator there in the question area below the the project description. Hopefully they will be able to give you the answer you need.

Your comment...