Were can I find cushions to replace the ones on this swing?

Catherine Deirdre RoddenJoLeen BoltonDfm
+6

I bought this outdoor swing from somebody and the cushions are starting to tear up but I can’t seem to find these cushions anywhere could somebody please help me

q were can i find these cushions at
  • Tinyshoes

Melissa....Measure and check with Trees or Trends or Google.

• Nancy

Call hotels with pools and chairs with coushikns. Ask where they get them. Probably have to go thru Purchasing

• Kelli L. Milligan

They look like Pier one.

• Gk

Measure and check at places like Menards or Lowes. Summer is just about over (it's definitely fall where I live) in many places and these are seasonal so depending on where you live these may have already been clearance out and they won't have them in stock until next spring.

• Linda

Check out these cushions from Amazon.

• Dolly Syrek

There are places on the internet where you can give them the dimensions and choose fabric or send your own fabrics and they will make the cushions. A local seamstress could make them for you.

• Dfm

pick a fabric that is meant for out doors and take to a local seamstress, along with the cushion. the piping-the colored edge can be a bit tricky to get right.

• JoLeen Bolton

Brylane Home has a nice selection, on sale right now.

• Catherine Deirdre Rodden

If you don't want to make your own, try a local shop that does upholstery. They can duplicate based on your existing cushions to ensure proper fit. Or you can just provide dimensions and they can create whole new cushion set which may be easier to store off-season. There are online stores that provide this service also but I find for custom projects that a local supplier is usually easier.