Susan S
Susan S
  • Fredericksburg, VA

REPURPOSING LITTLE GIRL'S BOOTS (and rubber kitchen gloves :)

Had hunny drill holes in bottom of boots for drainage. Stuffed toes w/plastic shopping bags, Cut the fingers off leaky kitchen gloves (glad I had PINK) Tied bottom of gloves w/cable tie. Filled w/potting soil and dug up a couple of Impatiens that came up all by themselves from last year's flowers & plunked them in the boots. (glad they were Pink too) WOH LAH!!
HELLOOO KITTY  ;~)
HELLOOO KITTY ;~)

• Tammy Mann

Dec. 2015, my husband died in our house fire. He was a bridge builder/construction for many years. The fire did not get into our garage where he kept his steel-toed work boots. I took his work boots, along with his 2 pair of cowboy boots ;did an almost exact replica of what you did with those adorable pink boots. Hubby's boots now surround what we called his "thinking rock" that we were also able to salvage and is now in a memory garden made just for him.

• Bernice H

@susan...so nice to see this again. Do you still have them?