Where do I purchase stencils?

Holly Lengner - Lost MomDeboKathy Gunter Law
+5

• Linda Sikut
    Linda Sikut

HI Vicky,

Most craft stores have them like Michaels, Hobby Lobby & A.C. Moore. Some of the home improvements stores and big box stores have them as well. Also, Cutting Edge Stencils is a member of Hometalk had has created many projects for us to enjoy. I noticed a sale link on their website so be sure to check there to see if there is something you like. There may be other Hometalk members who sell stencils. Hopefully they will answer your question. Wishing you the best.

https://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes

Vicky....You can also Google, order from Amazon, ebay, etc. Good luck

• Gk
    Gk

Ebay has LOTS of stencils for very reasonable prices. Also--you can go to the store that is linked with the stencil ads and find more! Here's a link to a GREAT place to purchase stencils! I order from them frequently!

https://www.thestencilsmith.com

• Vimarhonor
    Vimarhonor

I Purchased mine on Amazon.

• The Zaitleys
    The Zaitleys

I love etsy's selection, and you're usually supporting a small business which is an added bonus!

• Kathy Gunter Law
    Kathy Gunter Law

Amazon, Hobby Lobby, or Michael's are my go to places.

• Debo
    Debo

All great suggestions! Cutting Edge has a great selection of high quality stencils as well. They’re a tad spendier, but occasionally they send out an email with 10-20% off if you join their mailing list, and they also have a sale section. They have a lot of tips, videos, and pictures to help you out too. I always go for the best deal if I can, but they offer several different sizes of each stencil and I’ve found that’s hard to find when you’re shopping big box stores. Now I’m starting to wonder how difficult it would be to make my own stencils...

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom
    Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

Amazon has a good variety of them.