Disguising the septic system!

Disguising the septic system! Add river gravel, some stone, a great bird bath and wa-la! Easy to get to when we have to, and easy to find now!

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable

• MaryBeth Cardwell

How do you get to pump to clean filter and where do they dig out to do a pump out? I have planted flowers over mine but a pump out would displace all the gravel.

• Jeannie

You can have the Septic company install what they call risers. It's basically a lid that they can just lift and pump. My local company here in FL charges 100.00 per lid but it knocks 75.00 off when they do have to come out and pump. I am having this done next week when they come to replace my drain lines.

• Jack Moore

Wow, that is so clever! My septic tank is a real eyesore in my backyard. I've been thinking of covering it but I've been worried about finding it when I need to. This is a really good idea! I will have to give this a shot. Thanks for sharing! http://www.earthsafeaustralia.com.au/products-and-services

• Gary Blauman

I just found out that I am going to have to replace my septic system and I think disusing the whole is a great idea! I love how simple it is to just take and put a nice flower bed over the area where your system is. I also love that with a new septic tank installed I shouldn't have to worry about any problems for a while in the future. Thank you for the great tip. http://www.garrisonseptic.com/services