How do I get rid of cockroaches?

PamelaKathy Gunter LawLinda Sikut
+2

• Deb K

Hi Mona, seal up all cracks and gaps that you can find, make sure they don'e have a source of water, and The most popular and effective natural cockroach killer is diatomaceous earth. It is non-toxic to humans and kills roaches when they come into contact with it. Sprinkle the diatomaceous earth around areas where roaches travel and frequent.

Hi Mona: Ick, hate these things :p Here is a site that should help with this problem. Good luck

• Linda Sikut

Hi Mona,

Click on the link below for a great article about how to keep out roaches and how to get rid of those that you have. Wishing you the best.

https://www.domyown.com/how-to-get-rid-of-roaches-a-458.html

• Kathy Gunter Law

Boric acid or Diatomaceous earth or Sevin granules. I sprinkled Sevin granules all over my porch and in my garage because I had some handy (bought for ant hills). GONE!

• Pamela

Hi ! Look into using diatomaceous earth!It is an all natural substance that is safe to use around kids and pets! I got the organic food grade type on Amazon for about $10 . Read about all the uses it has for both inside and outside your home , as well as , health remedies for pets and people ! Good luck !