Carmel P
Carmel P
  • Lexington, KY

From Builder Basic to a Custom Kitchen with just a few simple changes

All we did was: replace the microwave with a range hood, add a backsplash, pull some cabinet doors down to refit the microwave and add a wine cooler, add some moulding to the cabinets, distress/glaze the cabinets, and change the hardware. Oh and re-paint the walls in a lighter color- let's never forget the power of paint! It's amazing how much of a difference a few changes can make. You can read all about the transformation here - http://www.ourfifthhouse.com/2012/02/labor-of-love-kitchen-reveal.html
from builder basic to a custom kitchen with just a few simple changes, diy, doors, how to, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design
Carmel P

• Centrd

beautifully done...your new range really helps, too.

• Andrea R

Love the ideas! I may be using one or two of them when I move, especially if we end up buying a house with builder's grade cabinets in the kitchen.