How can I organize my bathroom vanity?

Kathy Gunter LawVimarhonorLauren of Mom Home Guide
+2

Decluttering the sink cabinet in bathroom

• Pamela

Hi ! In my 1/2 bath I have a really narrow ( in depth ) sink . I bought a riser type shelf that fit on one side so I put things on top of it and in the empty space underneath it I put a clear plastic box for more storage . On the other side I put a basket across wise to hold blow dryers and curling irons and assorted hair items and in front of that I put a small trash bin and have a box of tissue and a can of air freshener.

• Lauren of Mom Home Guide

I put plastic drawers in mine that I got from Target or Walmart. They really help: https://momhomeguide.com/organized-bathroom-drawers/

• Vimarhonor

The plastic bins or wire racks that you can buy at department stores or home improvement center are very helpful for storage and organizing.

They can help sort and contain health care, hair care, cleaning and personal care items in bins or drawers. Your choice in design options might need to be determined by your personal needs or preferences.

• Kathy Gunter Law

Add an under the cabinet shelf, the kind that is adjustable around pipes. Add bins and group items. Perhaps add a wall shelf.