Jean
Jean
  • Butte, MT

My Favorite Room - My office

This is my favorite room in the house because I do EVERYTHING in here! Eat, watch TV, and even re-finish furniture! Always a work in progress is my home office. I think I have it ALMOST where I want it now.
This is my work space.  I do everything in here, including painting and waxing furniture!
This is my work space. I do everything in here, including painting and waxing furniture!
The chairs were purchased at Pier 1.  The round thing behind the chair is an old needle display.
The chairs were purchased at Pier 1. The round thing behind the chair is an old needle display.
This was an old bookcase that I found and added the screen door to it. It holds my European grain sacks and collection of vintage linens
The "breadbox" on the dresser is actually a charging station for all of my electronics.  The dresser holds sewing notions, as well as old hardware such as hinges and knobs for my furniture make overs.
The "breadbox" on the dresser is actually a charging station for all of my electronics. The dresser holds sewing notions, as well as old hardware such as hinges and knobs for my furniture make overs.
The pictures behind the chair are actually framed vintage needle packs or sewing cards.
Closeup of sewing cards
Closeup of sewing cards
My husband and I made the table out of an old door and vintage table legs.  I used an old piece of ceiling tin to made the magnetic board and hid all my clutter underneath the table skirt made of drop cloth.
My husband and I made the table out of an old door and vintage table legs. I used an old piece of ceiling tin to made the magnetic board and hid all my clutter underneath the table skirt made of drop cloth.
My office chair was recovered with a European grain sack.
Jean

• Katie

SO pretty and serene. I love it! You did an awesome job!

• Patina Paradise

Love your craft room! So many neat touches and unique pieces. Mine never looks that neat!

• Jean

@Patina Paradise Thanks, Lucy! However, I have already re-modeled this office since I posted this!