How can I light up the inside of dark kitchen cabinets?

+1

Kitchen cabinets are to dark to see inside

• Betsy Betsy on Oct 11, 2019

Hey Gege: I just did this very thing and it didn't cost a lot:) I went to the Dollar Tree and they have these touch lights that look like light switches. They stick to the inside of the cabinet (I screwed mine on because the sticky doesn't stick that good) and give a lot of light. If your Dollar Tree doesn't have these, they may have something similar. Or, you can get a small flashlight and hang it inside of the cabinet. The touch lights that have 3 lights and are round, don't give very much light, so I wouldn't use them. But, the ones that look like light switches are great. They use 2 AA batteries. Good luck

• William William on Oct 11, 2019

Paint the inside white. Install better kitchen lighting. Can lights in ceiling will give enough light.

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Oct 11, 2019

They make really good surface mount battery operated lights sold at Home Depot. I have one by my key hole by back door. Mine is a motion sensor, but others are not.

• Michelle Leslie Michelle Leslie on Oct 12, 2019

Hi Gege, you can buy inexpensive strip lights and mount them inside your cupboards. Amazon sells battery operated ones.