How can I take an artificial tree and replace its leaves with lights?

WilliamLinda SikutLifestyles Homes
+2

I have an artificial large tree plant I want to turn it into LED lights and flowers instead of the Leafs

• Cynthia H

Could you post a picture?

• Melvyn. Weisberger

Buy a package of Mimni lights.

• Lifestyles Homes

Cutting off the leaves is easy.

Making sure the lights don’t ground to the wire frame branches means using coated wire.

This is very labor intensive and will require “tacking” for-fit, before committing to final attachment.

• Linda Sikut

HI Ladon,

The first step would be to figure out how many lights you need. Then remove any leaves that you don't want. (Personally, I'd leave some for decorative purposes). Then begin the process of attaching the lights to the tree. You can use thin wire to attach the lights exactly where you want them. Once you are satisfied with the look of the lights, begin adding your flowers the same way - or you could hot glue them all in place. I use lights, flowers, bows and ribbon on our Christmas tree (along with some ornaments). I think the flower make it look really pretty. Wishing you the best.