How do I remove carpet glue from concrete?

Marion NesbittGwen Barham LoftusWilliam
+2

• Tinyshoes

Diane...They have scrapers with long handles that will help and a spray to loosen but I can't think of the name Sorry but it will be at hardware store where you get the scraper if you have to buy one,

• Lifestyles Homes

if it’s a lot, (like ripped-up AstroTurf) then it’s going to be a miserable job, from my experience.

I ended up using porch/deck paint on it, in 2 colors & a faux sponge roller cover.

Soften the glue with a blow dryer and a lot of scraping and newspaper to wipe on.

• Gwen Barham Loftus

We just did this project a few months ago. It was not fun. We purchased a long scraper from Ace Hardware so at least we didn't have to get on our knees. It was just a matter of elbow grease. We didn't have to do a real great job since we were putting down laminate. The glue was actually brittle so we didn't have to use anything to soften it. Good Luck!

• Marion Nesbitt

Daughter ripped off her porch carpet. We scraped off what we could. Tiler put tiles right over the residual.