3 Holiday DIYs From Pool Noodles

$23
1 Day

Pool noodles were on clearance for .25 at Walmart. I grabbed a bunch of them and created some holiday decor for my yard/home.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Candy Canes -

I wrapped white athletic tape that I got from Dollar Tree around 2 red pool noodles.

I curved the pool noodle into a candy cane shape and used fishing line to hold it in place.

I put some yard stakes into the ground and placed the candy canes onto them.

Hiding Elf -

I cut a red pool noodle in half.

I stuffed some plastic bags into knee high socks where the feet go. You could use any kind of stuffing for this part. I then pulled the socks up the pool noodles.

I placed an elf hat on top of the noodles.

"Joy" Display -

I took one green pool noodle and bent it (like the candy canes) and tied it into place with fishing line. This would be my "J".

I taped 2 noodles together using gaffers tape to create the "o". You could use this idea alone to create a simple and inexpensive wreath.

I cut a 3rd pool noodle and hot glued it back on to create the letter "y".

Here is what the forms looked like before I continued.

I then bought garland from Walmart. I hot glued an end onto the noodle and then wound the garland around each letter. I cut off the end and hot glued it to the noodle.

I added a solar light strand that I already had on hand to my display.

I used the extra lights to hold the letters into place on my railing.

Alternatively you could use all of these decorations indoors.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
Chas' Crazy Creations