10 Clever Ways to Fake High-end Fall Decor With Dollar Store Finds!

$10
1 Day

Love fall decor but don't have a huge budget? Check out these 10 clever ways to create adorable fall decor with Dollar Store finds!

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Here's a taste of the cute ideas in this video!

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July

• What was the name of the glue used to attach the glass plate to a candlestick? All products used were shown too quickly & not on the supply list.

Thanks

• Debbie H
      Debbie H

E6000 stinks it smells really bad it does work great. I changed to gorilla clear glue works great just like the E6000 dries clear but without that nasty smell. Walmart sells it for 4.84 pretty big tube 3 ounces. My hot glue sticks are also clear gorilla glue. Dollar tree sells fixall which works very well too.

• Shelli Dievendorff
    Shelli Dievendorff

What are you using for the leaf bowl? Is that modge podge?

• Debbie H
      Debbie H

I agree with you Stacy the balloons work great. I've made a few of these using the balloons.

• Jo
    Jo

Wow you have such a crafty mind thanks for video I am sure to follow you to see more of your great ideas thanks for sharing!