How can I make over my garage to look like a pool hall?

Eliza SpearC.B.Peggy Burnette
+1

I want to make my garage into a pool hall party place look

• Clean it out and start painting! Paint solves a lot of issues. Then collect art from thrift shops, yard and garage sales, etc. Install lighting and pool table. Build a snack bar from an old buffet or dresser picked up at a second hand shop or any other source and paint to upcycle. Pick up old bar stools or chairs wherever you find them, they don't need to match and make for a fun eclectic look. If you have the budget, pick up a small refrigerator to store beverages and snacks. If you have the desire, also install a tv for game day activities. Then have fun! One of my neighbors did this and is a popular neighborhood hangout spot.

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Sandy, here are some ways I hope will inspire you with your makeover. Man Caves - Pool Tables and Bars | Man Caves | DIY

1. https://www.diynetwork.com › shows › man-caves-pool-tables-and-bars-pi...

The staples of most any Man Cave: a pool table and/or a bar. Check out these awesome examples for inspiration. Browse the photo gallery from DIY Network's ...

• C.B.

First, do some research: check out the permit requirements for your area, so you avoid fines or having to tear everything down...design your floor plan & check out the local places for furniture & it's placement, interior walls & decor. (So you get an idea of what you want to do with your space.)

Second get your materials for interior walls, furniture & wall decorations.

Then begin to assemble everything beginning with the walls (of course) & decor. & Don't forget about the floor! 😉

Then begin your furniture placement.

• Eliza Spear

Not that is terribly helpful but my husband says start with a pool table in the middle and work your way out from there. Loli would start with a redo on lighting for above the table and go from there